You know who we are! :)
We work primarily with big enterprise companies, helping them to re-platform their client-facing web applications to the modern technological stack, or build web applications for internal use. You can get a unique experience working with a complex customer’s infrastructure and dealing with a high number of integrations with external systems, as these require strong architectural design skills.
The new mobile app owned by a chain of luxury department stores is a digital platform that will engage high-potential transient clients with an exclusive lifestyle experience that will inspire, entertain, and enrich their lives.
Your mission will be challenging but interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration within the team.
- Develop clean, modular, and reusable code
- Innovate and enhance on-site functionality
- Communicate effectively across desks, teams, and departments
- Participate in agile development processes in SDLC, including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Solid experience with React Native
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Good problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Experience with developing unit tests
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
Would be a huge plus:
- Proven ability to oversee a team of 3+ developers
- Experience with AWS Lambda and Serverless framework
- At least six months experience as a Tech Lead or Senior Engineer on the project
- Competitive salary
- Work on bleeding-edge projects on a team of experienced and motivated engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, a benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of engineering and consulting services to Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation and a pioneer of cloud computing, big data and machine learning applications to enterprise workloads since 2006.Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with over 1,000 technologists ... Saznajte više
- Sport i rekreacija
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Obuke, konferencije
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje