We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
Our team is expanding and we are looking for our new colleague - React.JS Developer!
You don't have to be proficient in React JS development, but we expect from you to have a good React.JS experience and a strong understanding of good UX. You'll be responsible for creating and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows like Redux, Flux, and Webpack in this role. You'll be in charge of profiling and enhancing front-end performance, as well as documenting our codebase.
In this position will be a lot of educational materials, courses, which will be carried with a slow onboarding process. :)
If you are open to learn more, develop yourself with us and make a change in the health world, maybe we are a fit! ;)
Education and experience
- University degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Minimum one-year experience with React JS
- Experience with Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and fast-paced startup environments
- Experience with Redux (Redux Thunk, Saga, or similar middleware)
- Experience in working with JSON-powered APIs
- Experience in working with Unit test tools like Karma, Chai or Mocha
- Experience with development tools like Webpack
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance
- Documenting application changes and developing updates
- Effective communication with analytical thinking
- Team player eager to learn and share the knowledge with the team
- Oriented to self-education and skills improvement
- Attention to detail
- Excellent compensation package
- Positive company culture
- Continuous training and education program
- Interesting projects with a high focus on quality
- Advancement opportunities based on performance, not age ;)
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the…Više o poslodavcu