Job Description – Receptionist
CBRE is a professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. We are the largest real estate firm in the world, with more than 80,000 people in more than 100 countries where we serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of our clients.
To support both the senior team and current and projected workflow demands, there is a requirement for recruitment of a Receptionist with base of operations in Belgrade, Serbia.
Specifically, the new recruit will be the first point of contact for our company. Also, the new recruit will manage a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting rooms, sorting and distributing mail, handling office administration and procedures, all in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Responsibilities also include additional support role, providing support to the Business Services team.
- Ensure the smooth and effective running of the office at all times
- Reception duties: answering, screening and forwarding phone calls and liaising with clients competently and in a professional manner, taking and passing on accurate and detailed phone messages in a timely manner
- Providing administrative office support
- Meeting Coordination: organizing logistics for both internal and external meetings
- Ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations and excel documents for team members as required
- Printing and binding presentations for team members as required
- General administrative support: producing letters, booking couriers, transport
- Assist and support a team in their daily tasks
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- Degree Level – Bachelor's Degree with a preference in Business Administration or related field. Previous employment is not necessary, but considered a benefit [if relevant]
- Excellent English language is mandatory. Third language is an advantage.
- Experience of working with clients is desirable.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to build working relationships across in a team environment
- Commitment to continually developing ability and skill base
- Planning, organizing and decision-making
IT Technical Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of technical literacy; fast learning and adaptation skills
CBRE SEE offers
- Dynamic international working environment
- An opportunity to have a career growth within CBRE
- Competitive terms
- Professional development and mentorship
- An opportunity to become member of the largest real estate firm in the world
- A pleasant and supportive working atmosphere.
CBRE d.o.o. Beograd
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organisation in the world. CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, headquartered in Los Angeles, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s…Više o poslodavcu