An attractive work place in the Global Business Services (GBS) hub of Swarovski, based in Gdansk, Poland. The GBS organization delivers high quality multi-functional services, provides expertise and ensures a continuous improvement of the process portfolio.We are searching for an experienced Recruiter to deliver recruitment processes within our organization.
Recruiter with Serbian
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this position, your main responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform a high-quality talent acquisition process, partnering with business managers and with other HR stakeholders (from briefing and consulting with hiring managers, managing job ads, candidate selection and rejection, performing background checks, drawing up and submitting offers to candidates up to closing the hire)
- Ensure an excellent candidate experience
- Deliver best in class HR Service support to HR communities, business managers and employees, according to the defined KPIs, policies, guidelines and procedures
WHAT WE EXPECT
We are looking for a motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- Preferably 2 years of professional experience in a similar role within an international setting
- Experience with recruitment tools (Workday is a plus)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in Serbian & English
- Team orientation and ability to work and interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Innovative approach whenever possible and can-do attitude
- Travel availability in the first 2 months of employment
WHAT WE OFFER
Working for us as a Recruiter is more than just a job - it's being part of a truly trendsetting modern premium brand, steeped in heritage, and renowned worldwide for quality and creativity. We offer a competitive salary, learning and developing programs and also provide a wide range of benefits (employee discount for our products, private medical care, Multisport cards, discount for lunches, attractive location with brand new offices and many more!).
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Deadline for applications: 15.04.2019.