A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms across all disciplines. We operate more than 300 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals and serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and quickly available. MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe, Asia and North America.
MDPI Serbia was established in 2016 to support the rapid global expansion of MDPI. Over the course of 4 years, we opened two offices in Belgrade (Zvezdara and New Belgrade) and an additional office in Novi Sad. We now have over 450 employees in our three Serbian offices, dedicated to ensuring that high-quality research is made available as quickly as possible in different fields of science.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter who will strengthen our HR team and support our rapid growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for finding, sourcing, attracting and hiring the prospective candidates in order to fulfill MDPI’s hiring needs.
- Source candidates for open positions
- Recommend new sources for active and passive recruiting
- Create, develop and post job adverts through various channels
- Organise and conduct interviews for all open positions
- Collaborate with local management to identify future hiring needs and develop a recruitment strategy
- Outreach and network with local universities to attract prospect candidates
- Ensure all recruitment process is done in accordance with the local employment laws and internal procedures
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in HR, humanities, law or management
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, ability to conduct the interview
- Computer literacy
- Good knowledge of HR processes in general
- Ability to act with confidentiality and professionalism
- Proactive mindset and readiness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
Questions and Application
Please send your application letter and CV electronically.
A pioneer in scholarly open access publishing, MDPI has supported academic communities since 1996. Our mission is to foster open scientific exchange in all forms across all disciplines. We operate more than 200 diverse, peer-reviewed, open access journals supported by over 35,500 academic editors. We serve scholars from around the world to ensure the latest research is openly and broadly available. MDPI is headquartered in Basel, Switzerland with additional offices in Europe and Asia. We…Više o poslodavcu