You have your creative ways of attracting outstanding talent, and eagerness to advance your career - as well as the careers of others? This might be the right entry ticket to the gaming industry for you!
We are unconventional creators of action games for PC and consoles - extremely fun to work with and definitely not for the faint-hearted. For over a decade, we pioneered the local game dev scene, driven by the ambition to become the regional game dev leader.
Currently, we are developing two big games in Unreal Engine: Scars Above, a challenging and immersive 3rd person Sci-Fi shooter... and one unannounced project based on a famous horror film IP.
We are on the lookout for someone like you to join us in our offices in Novi Sad, Belgrade, Sarajevo or remote. If everything said above ticks all your boxes so far, read on! We might be a match made in heaven!
What will you be doing as a Mad Head Games in-house Recruiter?
- Managing the full recruitment process, from sourcing to the offer making
- Designing candidate sourcing strategies and processes
- Partnering with hiring managers in identifying the main requirements and recruitment strategy for each position
- Creating creative job postings on the job boards, social media and other recruitment channels with support of marketing team
- Active multi-channel candidate sourcing
- Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates and matching them with open vacancies
- Designing tests and assessing candidates (in cooperation with team leads)
- Creating and delivering employer branding content, activities and events
- Representing and positioning MHG studio as a desirable employer
- Building a strong network through direct search on social networks (e.g. LinkedIn) and finding suitable candidates on different events (gaming related events, job fairs, etc.)
- Offer making, salary negotiation and managing recruitment administration
- Setup and manage our ATS (Applicant Tracking Software)
- Work with the rest of the HR team on delivering various fun and engaging HR initiatives
What we expect from our ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of experience as a recruiter/talent acquisition specialist
- Tech (IT), Art or Gaming industry background
- Full recruitment cycle knowledge and hands-on experience
- Knowledge of various candidate assessment tools
- Fluency in English
In return, here is what we can give:
- A dynamic and extremely upbeat workplace like you have never seen before
- Flexible working hours: sleep in or run errands before work - we trust you with your time
- Chance to work with senior professionals and grow our PM department together
- Premium private medical insurance for you and your family members as well as other wellbeing benefits such as yoga classes because we care about our physical and mental health
- Ongoing education and training: Self-improvement is a priority so conferences, classes, workshops, courses (external and internal) are all part of the package!
- Community events: we are heavily involved in developing startup, tech and gaming ecosystems - and will include you into it!
Mad Head Games d.o.o
We are an unconventional video game developer of action games for PC and consoles, based in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia. Making video game heroes is our thing… but the more rewarding part are the heroes our teammates become during the process. Our studio has paved the way for regional gamedevs for over a decade, and we’ve come a long way - from a small indie studio to the co-founder of the SGA and prominent game developer. We are currently developing two big games: Scars Above, a challenging…Više o poslodavcu