Optic Power is changing the way organizations think about outsourcing across key business functions. Our team has helped shape some of the biggest companies in the world.
Our vision is to become the best employer in Belgrade.
In a year, we’ve grown from 6 people to 85 and we’re not stopping there. We have ambitions to build an office of over 200 people by the end of the year and keep counting. Our leadership team comes from companies like Google, Airbnb, Erasmus Network, and TeleSign. Do you want to help us make Optic Power the next big brand everyone wants to work for?
We offer our employees a truly international business experience with rapid opportunities for personal growth. We plan on hiring all business functions in Serbia while helping young professionals identify and fulfill their career goals.
Our values are Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun! If this sounds like you… then read on.
We are looking for a skilled Recruiter who will be able to handle a number of areas and tasks simultaneously. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for building the full recruitment process
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need
- Create, develop and post job adverts through various channels
- Manage an intern who will research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Handle administrative duties and recordkeeping
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
Who You Are:
- You believe and will have no problem exhibiting our core values (Trust, Empathy, Courage, Accountability, Curiosity, WeNotMe, and Smile/Have Fun)
- At least 2 years experience in recruiting
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English, ability to conduct the interview
- Fluent Spanish required (it will be tested in communication with the native speakers)
- Computer literacy
- Good knowledge of HR processes in general
- Ability to act with confidentiality and professionalism
- Proactive mindset and readiness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust and respect
- We hire adults and treat our employees as such
- Opportunities to learn from senior leaders that worked at companies like Google, Riot Games, TeleSign, Erasmus Network, and more!
- Team-building events throughout the year
- We invest in professional and formal training
- Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview.
Optic Power DOO
- Srbija, Beograd, Gospodar Jovanova 32 B/1
- PIB: 111895616
- Matični broj: 21563617