Workforce has partnered with reputable multinational company to support their expansion at Serbian market. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic: Recruiter.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Leading processes of sourcing, recruiting, assessment, employment branding, etc.
- Create and update job descriptions to open within internal HRIS platform and post to various job boards
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Work with external recruitment agencies and recruiters to communicate candidate needs & qualifications
- Work on headhunting targeted recruitment
- Screen candidates to assess skill & culture fit and provide feedback to hiring managers
- Facilitate and participate in interviews
- Lead the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience
- University degree (psychology preferred but not mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years of experience at recruitment
- Experience at recruitment of technical and engineering positions
- Advanced English speaking skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient at time management and organisation
- Open for development and learning
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu