Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
FIS is looking for an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our enthusiastic Recruiting team in Belgrade. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global leader in financial services technology, alongside with passionate, easygoing and dedicated Recruiters. We are looking for a colleague who will help us deliver marvelous candidate experience throughout the recruiting process.
What you will be doing:
- Partner closely with Recruiters, Developers and HR Team to schedule and coordinate a high volume of interviews
- Provide fantastic experience for candidates throughout the interview process
- Build collaborative relationships with key Business and People Office (HR) contacts
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Act as liaison between Recruiter and Background Coordinator on new hire background checks
- Assist with various reports preparation
- Ad hoc activities – organization of different events, Job fairs and similar
What you bring:
- 3+ years of successful administrative experience in recruiting department
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, social studies or similar
- Experience in IT industry is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English (both verbal and written)
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date in real-time
- Experience with automated applicant tracking systems, with working knowledge of Workday preferred
- Detailed and customer-oriented team player with excellent organizational and follow-up skills
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE