GET (Global Engineering Technologies) is an established international company, based in Belgrade, successful in delivering various industry-specific innovative IT solutions and developing in-house software products. Our team is made of more than 150 software engineers, business analysts and business domain experts. Our clients are ranging from 5.000 to 100.000 employees. We are a reliable partner of SAP, Atlassian, Microsoft and Cisco.
GET was founded by IT engineers driven by the idea of building a company that is constantly striving to improve its products and services. We have a proven track record of success in providing solutions in the automotive industry, logistics, finance/banking, production and retail. We nurture long-lasting cooperation, trust and continuous development with our clients, as well as with our team members.
We are GET. And we grow together as a team.
Click to GET Inside:
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes
- Creates a recruitment plan and calendar according to business requirements projections
- Full execution of the recruitment process including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and team leaders
- Analyzes the performance of recruitment channels, time to hire and recommends changes and improvements
- Manages posting of job vacancies at the best performing recruitment channels (responsiveness, quality and costs)
- Explores the new recruitment channels and gives recommendations to the Recruitment team
- Execution of the recruitment social media communication, ruled by approved HR Marketing principles
- Monitors the recruitment market and prepares analyses and summaries of the market development with action plan proposals
- Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on the regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Setting the defined targets for hiring of different job families
- Actively engages in preparation of the yearly recruitment plan and the budget
- Introduces process improvements and keeps the complex system of the recruitment measurement
- Facilitates smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Responsible for coordination of the performance management process to ensure employee understanding of performance measures, job expectations, clarity of goals and objectives and performance results
- Recommends and develops employee relations practices to foster a positive employer-employee relationship
- Conducts and analyze exit interviews and make actionable recommendations based on data
- Assists in developing and executing employees related procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Suggests new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department with purpose for improvement of overall employee experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Social Sciences
- Proven skills to collaborate within and across departments to coordinate recruitment projects
- Demonstrated experience in building and maintaining organizational relationships
- Structured and data oriented aptitude towards problem-solving
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes a high level of planning, organization and prioritizing
- Strong ability to influence changes and lead the change implementation
- Strong continuous improvement focus, coupled with excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google business applications, comfortable in learning new technical solutions as needed
- Proficient in English both oral and written
What is there for you as a part of GET?
- Attractive compensation plan that matches with your professional development
- Build your own long-term career path with us
- Working in a highly-skilled team with dedicated mentorship
- Great experience working for top-tier clients worldwide
- Access to private healthcare and sports facilities
We are pleased that you have taken the first step to finding out about a career at Global Engineering Technologies. In order to ensure the most professional treatment of your application, GET is exclusively using online applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Global Engineering Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Palmira Toljatija 5
- PIB: 105352240
- Matični broj: 20357665