Johnson Electric Group is the definitive leader in micromotors, motion subsystems and actuators for automotive and industrial applications. Our motion solutions adjust car seats and headlamps, run vacuum cleaners and power drills as well as 300 other applications worldwide. We are the safe choice for our clients.
For our manufacturing site based in Niš, Serbia we are looking for a
We are offering the opportunity to be a part of a strong team, and an environment where we believe it is a team effort to deliver excellent results. You will have a chance to work in international and dynamic environment where you can explore your potentials and grow your career
- Responsible for activities connected with recruitment and hiring of new employees (Blue Collar)
- Maintains contact with recruitment agencies and National Service for Unemployment
- Arranges the internal and external personnel advertising
- Maintains relationships with internal and external candidates
- Conducts interviews with candidates
- Undertakes administrative duties connected with the recruitment process and recruitment database maintenance
- Follows up on hiring quality through KPI including blue collar performance and disciplinary issues
- Maintaining strong relationship with production management team
- May keep personnel agenda, administer labour-law issues concerning recruitment, employment and redundancy
- Participates in other HR team projects as needed
- Bsc/MSc degree in related field/psychology, andragogy etc.
- At least 2 years of experience with general knowledge and understanding of recruitment and HR policies
- Overall knowledge of recruitment practices and with ability to provide candidates testing (related certificates would be an advantage)
- Effective communication in English and computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, ethics and professional attitude
- MS Office proficiency
- Must be a high-energy, self-starter with proven flexibility and time management skills
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Inspirational working environment and a great place to work
If you are interested in this challenging position, we are looking forward to receive your CV in English.
*Obaveštavamo vas da će, ukoliko se prijavite na ovaj konkurs i pošaljete nam vašu radnu biografiju (CV), privredno društvo Johnson Electric doo Niš, sa registrovanim sedištem u Nišu – Crveni Krst, Vazduhoplovaca BB, u svojstvu rukovaoca podataka, obrađivati vaše lične podatke koje nam dostavite putem radne biografije ili na drugi način ili ih mi pribavimo u skladu sa zakonom (na primer, iz javno dostupnih izvora), a sve kako bismo mogli da donesemo odluku u vezi sa vašom prijavom za zaposlenje, kao i da sa vama komuniciramo u vezi sa tim. Ova obrada vaših ličnih podataka vršiće se u skladu sa svim relevantnim pravilima predviđenim važećim Zakonom o zaštiti podataka o ličnosti Republike Srbije.
Johnson Electric d.o.o.
Johnson Electric is the leader in motion subsystems. Our technology leadership, application expertise and global footprint make Johnson Electric the ideal partner for custom product development projects. Johnson Electric is committed to making our customers successful by providing product differentiation and supply chain excellence. For designers who demand performance leadership and assurance of supply, Johnson Electric is the safe choice. We serve many industries including Automotive, Building…Više o poslodavcu