LPP is an international company which has been successfully operating in the clothing industry for over 20 years. Our RESERVED, CROPP, HOUSE, MOHITO and SiNSAY brands reach millions of customers around the world. The LPP team consists of over 25,000 exceptional people, full of energy and commitment.
Our activities are driven by passion - it makes us constantly look for new challenges and strive to be the best clothing company in the world.
Currently, we are looking for: Recruitment and Employer Branding Specialist
- Planning and coordinating full-cycle/end-to-end recruitment for our fast growing organisation
- Conducting the recruitment processes using different and innovative sourcing channels and methodologies
- Being proactive in designing the strategy for employer branding, taking responsibility for implementing the agreed initiatives
- Cooperation with HR Manager/HRBP to develop sourcing strategies to meet current and future hiring needs
- Identifying the best channels (recruitment sites, direct search, social media etc.) to fit the profile needed
- Initiating and coordination of short and long-term employer branding activities to place LPP company as an employer of choice for top talents and in the region
- Proactively plan and manage recruiting & employer branding events, such as job fairs, career events, open days
- Deliver administrative support in other HR processes depending on current needs and in alignment with strategic goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Proven experience in managing recruitment processes (agency of internal HR dept)
- Experience with employer branding projects with proven success in the development and implementation of innovative sourcing initiatives
- Demonstrated success with various recruiting strategies and techniques, including use of digital and social media
- Knowledge of different recruitment platforms and experience leveraging these tools to source candidates
- Ability to deal with high recruitment volumes and complexity, managing multiple projects at the same time
- Social media channels understanding and usage on the context of recruitment, attraction and employer branding
- Very good communication and influencing skills, good management of stress
- Team and virtual team collaboration skills
- Fluent English in speaking and writing – expected daily communication
- Interesting tasks, access to new technologies, possibility to develop knowledge
- Interesting and challenging job in a dynamic, international team
- Stabile place of employment under a contract of employment in a company with an established market position
- Flexible working time
- Attractive salary with bonus and benefits (discount coupons to our stores)
If you would like to join our company and you believe that you are qualified for this role, we encourage you to send us your CV in English only.
LPP Serbia d.o.o.
LPP S.A. je međunarodna kompanija koja uspešno posluje u tekstilnoj industriji više od 20 godina. Upravljamo prepoznatljivim brendovima: RESERVED, Cropp, House, MOHITO i SiNSAY. Na tržištu Srbije prisutni smo od 2017. i uspešno poslujemo kroz mrežu od 31 maloprodajnih objekata svih naših brendova u Beogradu, Novom Sadu, Vršcu, Kruševcu, Požarevcu, Leskovcu, Zaječaru, Lazarevcu, Gornjem Milanovcu i Nišu, sa idejom da povećamo postojeću prodajnu mrežu.Više o poslodavcu