APS d.o.o., We are looking for a Reporting Specialistto join our team.
The Reporting Specialist’s main role, but not limited to, is to monitor the results of APS Operational Departments by preparing reports and analysing KPIs, trends and other figures, keen to work with data in order to extract principles, correlations and causality.
- Creating and implementing reports for both internal and external clients;
- Analysing business requirements and translating them into reports and analysis which lead to potential results improvements;
- Constantly optimizing and automating existing reports and processes;
- Checking the accuracy of extracted data according to the specifications of existing business;
- Developing daily / weekly / monthly reports and interpreting them as per the client need;
- Monitoring key performance indicators (KPIs) and informing management to any performance issues; proposing corrective measures;
- Creating and updating user documentation and standard operating procedures for the newly created reports.
- Previous experience in a similar position is a considered a plus;
- You should be a MS Excel expert and have SQL knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Economics/Mathematics- preferred but not mandatory.
- You will have great attention to details, a capacity for analysis and synthesis, good communication skills and figures and data trends should be your best friends.
- Besides that, you should have the following abilities: adaptability and ability to work in team as well as individually.
- Last but not least, your English fluency should be very good, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in working with big data in order to extract principles, correlations and causality we are offering you a career opportunity for developing your analysis skills.
Napomena: Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo Vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za Vas.