Quadrant Strategies is a DC-based research firm that works with Fortune 500 and public sector entities facing significant and time-sensitive challenges to their reputation or brand. The bulk of client work revolves around communications, business, and marketing strategies for the client's most significant challenges, both in the heat of a crisis and when the company is addressing other strategic business hurdles. Quadrant uses custom market research to assess a situation and provide strategic insights.
The partners at Quadrant Strategies have advised more than 25 of the Fortune 50 on some of the highest profile corporate and public affairs issues of the last two decades. The firm generally engages with clients' top leadership, and much of the work is strictly confidential, even within clients' own organizations.
The Research Coordinator is a full-time role currently working remote due to COVID-19. The Research Coordinator will be part of a brand new department at the firm, helping to identify and connect with panelists, such as policy elites in the US and Europe, to recruit them as participants for Quadrant’s research panels. Our research panels engage policy elites nationally and abroad and incorporate them into the in-house market research we conduct for our clients. We are looking for someone able to take on a recruitment related role to coordinate the outreach, recruitment, and communication with panelists. This is a terrific opportunity to gain exposure to operations, research, and recruitment functions at a rapidly growing firm in the market research industry.
Research Coordinator responsibilities will center on supporting the firm in the execution of building out its research panels, including the following:
- Proactively conduct online research to identify potential experts for our panels
- Engage potential experts by performing initial outreach through a personal LinkedIn account, over email, and phone calls
- Communicate and interact with panel experts in an extremely timely manner
- Be able to effectively learn, understand, and explain the research panel function to experts
- Maintain a database of recruitment outreach and other fieldwork information
- Report to our Manager of Qualitative Research and work with other Research Coordinators on a team
This role will focus on identifying and engaging new panel experts for the firm to add to our research panel. A core function of the role will require being proactive and up to speed on industry trends, fielding recruit questions, and managing communications with experts and internally in a team.
In addition, this role will focus on identifying and developing new products for the firm to offer clients. A core function of the role will require being proactive and up to speed on industry trends, fielding vendor pitches, and managing the onboarding and implementation process of new panels.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Full-time or internship experience from market research or recruitment with experience of successfully managing projects
- Superior English language skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Experience with different cultures, either domestically or while studying/ working abroad
- Effective relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent skills in multi-tasking and managing priorities
This position will be remote for the time being, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but will be based in Belgrade and/or Novi Sad as the world reopens.
Please submit your resume and all supporting documents in English.
Learn more at www.quadrantstrategies.com
Quadrant Strategies is a research-driven consultancy based in Washington, DC. We were founded on a very clear principle: clients facing critical challenges need strategic advice, not just data, to make the right decisions. We provide our clients with smart counsel on the best path forward, based on both rigorous market research and deep experience in the corporate, political, and NGO arenas. We help our clients improve their reputations, reposition their brands, develop marketing…Više o poslodavcu