Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Research and Development: Electrical Engineer Junior
Req ID 11784 Pančevo, Serbia
Research and development is the best investment in future. It is the only way to achieve innovation and high technical performance for machines with high user benefits. ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way.
We are searching for new colleagues in our E-mobility Technology center in Pančevo. Join us and take the chance to shape the future.
Learning opportunities and job tasks:
- Development: project engineering and planning of test technology for new electrical traction drives generation
- Product testing: Develop and perform Environmental Tests, System Tests, Active Endurance Tests (climate, mechanical, electrical stress, functional tests and performance verification)
- Establishing test process: design of test setups, automation of test benches (software and measurement technology), running test process and gathering results, verifying product characteristics based on simulations and testing (product validation).
- Establishing test equipment: assembling of test setups, installations on test benches, mechanical and electrical safety, technical support for sourcing of new test benches
- Software design and test: embedded system
- University degree in the field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation
- Previous experience or internships are advantage
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, driven by technology, interested in innovations
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu