Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Research and Development: Electrical Engineer
Research and development is the best investment in future. It is the only way to achieve innovation and high technical performance for machines with high user benefits. ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way.
We are searching for a new colleague in our E-mobility Technology center in Pačevo. Join us and take the chance to shape the future!
Req ID 2186 Pančevo, Serbia
Your tasks as Research and Development: Electrical Engineer:
- Development: project engineering and planning of test technology for new electrical traction drives generation
- Product testing: Develop and perform Environmental Tests, System Tests, Active Endurance Tests (climate, mechanical, electrical stress, functional tests and performance verification)
- Establishing test process: design of test setups, automation of test benches (software and measurement technology), running test process and gathering results, verifying product characteristics based on simulations and testing (product validation).
- Establishing test equipment: assembling of test setups, installations on test benches, mechanical and electrical safety, technical support for sourcing of new test benches
- Software design and test: embedded system
Your profile as Research and Development: Electrical Engineer:
- University degree in a field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a field of Electrical Engineering, automotive experience is advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, driven by technology, interested in innovations