The worldwide leading engineering consulting service provider of customer-specific solutions in a variety of industries including aerospace, defense, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries & semiconductors is currently hiring for an opening position in Belgrade or Novi Sad.
- Define, develop and integrate electrical and electronical components
- Specify the requirements for cabling, shielding and grounding and their realization
- Analysis of applicable high level requirements
- Excellent understanding of High Voltage (HV) systems architecture, HV safety, HV component and HV monitoring
- Good understanding of electronic architecture and electronic component development
- Specify the requirements for electrical components like DC/DC and DC/AC Converters as well as fuse protection
- Creation of circuit diagrams and documentation
- Actively contribute to risk assessments and technical analysis like FMEA and FMA
- Take over the component pre-selection in coordination with the System Engineer and Fuel Cell Expert
- Experience in battery technology (testing, modeling, operating strategies, battery management systems)
- Good understanding of state-of-the-art battery technology (industrial cell types) and its use in electrical systems (battery system design, drive chain, charger, thermal management)
- Ensure the quality, timing, cost and weight for E/E components and supplier qualification
- Develop test plans, define test cases and execute tests
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or a related field required
- Strong knowledge of Electrics and Electronics standards
- Experience in Requirements Engineering and corresponding tools
- Knowledge about software and electronic hardware development
- Good English skills spoken and written; German is a plus.
- Enthusiasm for creative, interdisciplinary teamwork and independent work
- Effective, assertive, and negotiable.
- Flexible, resilient, and passionate.
- Attractive salary package and allowances.
- Modern office in one of the most beautiful, designed business spaces in the country (gym is a part of space facilities)
- Remote working (i.e. home office 40%).
- Paid business trips across the world.
- Chance to work and grow in an inspiring engineering environment with the clients who are the top world-class in their industries.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace that fosters teamwork, fairness, and respect, always pushing the boundaries. Let`s move the world together!
Why essitec? essitec full-time specialized engineers with advanced engineering degrees are dispositional for full service in a variety of industries including aerospace, space & defense, metro & rail, automotive & heavy equipment, energy & utilities, appliance manufacturing, consumer packaged goods (CPG), electronics, batteries & semiconductors. From Idea To The Full Product In need of a team of specialized engineers? We provide you with a wide range of services that will guarantee…Više o poslodavcu