Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Research and Development: Mechatronics Engineer
Research and development is the best investment in future. It is the only way to achieve innovation and high technical performance for machines with high user benefits. ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way.
We are searching for a new colleague in our E-mobility Technology center in Pačevo. Join us and take the chance to shape the future!
Req ID 2182 Pančevo, Serbia
Your tasks as Research and Development: Mechatronics Engineer:
- Development: Project engineering and planning of test technology for new electrical traction drive generation
- Product testing: Develop and coordinate Environmental Tests, System Tests, Active Endurance Tests (climate, mechanical, electrical stress, functional tests and performance verification)
- Test process execution: Design of test setups, automation of test benches (software and measurement technology), performing tests and gathering results
- Definition and aquisition of test equipment: Creation of requirements specifications for test setups, comissioning of test bench installation (mechanical and electrical safety, technical support for procurement of new test benches)
- Product validation: Verifying product characteristics based on simulations and testing
Your profile as Research and Development: Mechatronics Engineer:
- University degree in the field of Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation; automotive experience is advantage
- Advanced knowledge of 3D CAE
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, driven by technology, interested in innovations