Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers.
Research and Development: Mechatronics Engineer
Req ID 11786 Pančevo, Serbia
Research and development is the best investment in future. It is the only way to achieve innovation and high technical performance for machines with high user benefits. ZF is an innovation-driven company that develops volume production-ready products based on its own research and development efforts and thus invests in the future in a targeted way.
We are searching for new colleagues in our E-mobility Technology center in Pančevo. Join us and take the chance to shape the future!
- Development: Project engineering and planning of test technology for new electrical traction drive generation
- Product testing: Develop and coordinate Environmental Tests, System Tests, Active Endurance Tests (climate, mechanical, electrical stress, functional tests and performance verification)
- Test process execution: Design of test setups, automation of test benches (software and measurement technology), performing tests and gathering results
- Definition and aquisition of test equipment: Creation of requirements specifications for test setups, comissioning of test bench installation (mechanical and electrical safety, technical support for procurement of new test benches)
- Product validation: Verifying product characteristics based on simulations and testing
- University degree in the field of Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Automation; automotive experience is advantage
- Advanced knowledge of 3D CAE
- Fluency in English
- Proactive, driven by technology, interested in innovations
Become a part of our ZF-Team and apply please, with complete and informative application documents (a tabled CV, a cover letter and certificates).
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of around 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. ZF is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. For more information visit ZF.com/career
ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. The company has a global workforce of 146,000 with approximately 230 locations in some 40 countries. In 2017, ZF achieved sales of €36.4 billion and as such, is one of the largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With its broad portfolio, ZF is advancing mobility and services for passenger cars, commercial vehicles and industrial technology applications. ZF’s E-Mobility Division is expanding…Više o poslodavcu