The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring Resource Manager.
About your Role
As a Resource Manager in our Resource Management team, you will plan, develop and coordinate specific Business Unit team on a daily basis, according to ASEE standards in order to achieve high level of service and efficiency. You will also support Project Management on banking software project implementations.
In addition, you will provide monthly, quarterly and annual Operation Office reports for the BU Managers, Operation Office Manager and Head of Resource Management. You will continually maintain OO policies, procedures and processes to ensure compliance and accuracy with the ASEE Country Group Standards and Guidelines.
- You have around one year of experience in resource management or project management
- You have experience as an Assistant to the Project Manager or in similar positions
- You have knowledge and understanding of business analysis and processes
- You have strong knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- You hold a technical /business bachelor degree
- You are fluent in English.
- You are detail oriented
- You have a strong drive to achieve the best results
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a good team player and open to acquiring and constantly improving your skills and competencies
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Base salary plus bonus scheme
- Opportunity to work in an excellent team of people with all the tools and support to help you be effective in your role
- Annual training budget to develop your skills and career
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, casual dress code, etc.)
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu