Jackpot.com has an exciting new opening in Serbia for the right person looking to develop their career in Legal & Compliance.
We're a start up, and we're looking for a person who doesn't back down in front of the huge challenges, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company's founders and other individuals who have a really vast knowledge and experience in the business. We want someone who is not afraid to fail, if it means learning from the process.
Reporting to our Head of Legal and Compliance, you'll be playing an important part in the Payment, Risk and Fraud functions of the business activity. Assisting in the development and implementation of procedures and processes in line with the regulations as well as mitigating the business risk exposure. You will work to prevent gambling from being a source of crime, and ensure that gampling is conducting in an open and fair manner. You will work to protect children and vulnerable people from being harmed and exploited by gambling.
You will be required to:
- Closely work with the Head of Legal and Compliance and MLRO within the daily operation of the business activity and processes to support the regulations and compliance requirements to mitigate the business risks regarding Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT).
- Assist to implement the procedures and policies of the Company and affiliates to ensure the full compliance with the Anti-Money Laundering/Combating the Financing of Terrorism (AML/CFT) and the Payment Policies and Risk & Fraud functions of the Company.
- Monitor, analyze, report any suspicious transactions and/or activity to the MLRO and assist with other investigations as required.
- Act as main contact person with the payment suppliers, to monitor and implement the overall payment systems and be on top of new payment solutions and trends within the industry to ensure the Company payment offer is adapted to the specific jurisdiction/market.
- Process the daily pay-outs and refunds in a timely manner, following the internal procedures and KYC guidelines and actively lead the chargebacks and disputes on behalf of the Company.
- Review, monitor and solve all payment related queries and liaise with the payment suppliers to solve payment processing issues and provide a high level of services, making sure that the provided information is true and accurate.
- Assist and communicate with customers who require assistance with their transactions, payment methods and related matters when required, ensuring the best user experience within the offer and/or use of the products and services.
- Assist the other departments with new member onboarding and ad hoc training sessions to ensure the Employees ongoing and updated knowledge regarding the Company’s AML/CFT, payment and risk procedures including specific trainings for the use of new Payment Methods.
- Any other tasks that management might assign.
The requirements for this role are:
- At least one year previous experience in a risk, payments and fraud environment is essential. Preference will be given to candidates who have a sound knowledge of AML procedures and gambling industry.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- English at mother tongue level – with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and attention to details with the ability to learn new technology/systems/applications quickly.
- Self-motivated with high performance standards, able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently in rapidly changing environment.
- Can-do attitude, result-oriented person and effective under pressure with the ability to anticipate needs and seeks to improve work processes and proactively resolve issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships.
- More than a job, we will offer you the chance to grow professionally in a fun and young environment. At Jackpot.com, your skills will be valued, and you will work together with amazing colleagues to create and develop a vibrant company, which really pushes itself to the limits when it comes to create an exciting professional experience, not to miss!
Lottomatrix Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Francuska 17
- PIB: 110008590
- Matični broj: 21284009