Road Logistics Support – German Language (m/f)
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
You will be responsible for managing activities related to L-wis system support. The position closely collaborates with numerous stakeholders from the road logistics community with scope of identifying a fast and efficient solution.
- Provide 24/6 1st level support to end-users for our internal system, transport management system (TMS)
- Manage system testing & setups enabling roll-outs to new users
- Proactively track system activity and solve issues before they appear in daily operations
- Monitor system performance, process obstacles and describe demands to external product owners and IT development teams for improvements
- Train new operators remotely on process and system features
Your skills and experience:
- Experience in customer service/customer excellence or related areas and understanding of Transportation / Logistics is an advantage
- Affinity to learn complex applications and workflows and confident handling of MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) plus the drive to get things done
- Independent work, creativity and structured way of working with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory
- Commitment, initiative, motivation and curiosity
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 73,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Since 1890, when the business was founded in Bremen, Germany, by August Kuehne and Friedrich Nagel, Kuehne+Nagel has grown into one of the world's leading logistics providers. Today, the Kuehne+Nagel Group has some 1,400 offices in over 100 countries, with around 74,000 employees. We deliver integrated ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Obezbeđen parking
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Nagrade, bonusi, pokloni
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obuke, konferencije
- Timska druženja
- Sport i rekreacija
- Hrana i piće
- Organizovan prevoz