Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting and technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus is on embracing the cutting-edge innovations combined with deep business knowledge and technical expertise delivered from diverse teams across the world. Synechron is agile enough to to invest R&D into the latest technologies (e.g. AI, Blockchain), yet, also large enough to scale any global project.
Synechron Serbia achieved a steep growth in less than 4 years from 1 to more than 170 employees and it is only the beginning! Synechron Serbia collaborates with high profile clients from multibillion dollar insurance and financial industry. Thanks to our clients and valuable partnership with eminent financial institutions, we are constantly improving and empowering current and creating new financial software solutions.
Synechron Serbia is the place where you get the opportunity to develop, lead and manage teams working on long-term projects. Join us!
Location: Novi Sad
- Participate in the development, architecture, customization and implementation of complex web applications
- Work on long-term international projects using emerging technologies and platforms
- Work on projects with complex functional environment
- Participate in the full life-cycle of a project, from its conception to its realization
- Participate in daily meetings and code reviews
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications with Ruby (Ruby on Rails)
- Experience in developing enterprise level applications using Angular5
- Experience in TDD, BDD and RSpec
- Experience in creating and using web API’s using SOAP, REST
- Good understanding of Version control systems
- Familiarity with agile/scrum methodology
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- Capacity to set priorities and ability to meet project deadlines
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Goal-oriented interpersonal and communication skills with team members and clients
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Challenging and dynamic work perspective
- International mobility
- Visits to clients around the world
- Opportunity for professional development – internal and external trainings in technical skills, soft skills, business expertise (capital markets/insurance/banking)
- Competitive paid time off policy
Deadline for applications: 09.02.2019.
Synechron Srb d.o.o.
Synechron https://www.synechron.com/) is a $500 million Digital, Technology & Business Consulting firm based in New York, is one of the fastest-growing digital and technology firms in the world. We are embracing the most cutting-edge innovations in areas like blockchain, artificial intelligence, Big Data and Data Science which allows our people to work on the most industry-leading initiatives that will shape the future of the financial services industry. Synechron Serbia achieved a steep…Više o poslodavcu