We are looking for:
Sports Data Analyst & Writer
At RunRepeat you’ll crunch numbers and find unique trends that help you create amazingly-unique content based on data and sport. The goal is to get featured by top-tier Newspapers like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, the BBC and others.
The right applicant needs to be excellent at spotting newsworthy trends within data, great with numbers, a pro at coming up with unique ideas that the best media outlets in the world will want to cover, and able to create top-notch content, in English, to publish on our site.
Your days at RunRepeat would consist of:
- Developing amazing, newsworthy ideas. (25%)
- Data collection, data analysis, and outstanding content creation (25%)
- Outreach to journalists, industry websites, magazines, news media, and bloggers (50%)
The end goal of this position is to have respected online news media reference your work, which means it ultimately needs to be outstanding!
You'd be joining a rapidly growing company that's fun to work for. Two years ago we were 12 people, now we’re 50+. We have over 3 million monthly visits and have been mentioned by media around the world.
We are a fully remote company and hire people we trust which means you get to decide how you work best. We don’t have deadlines, we work in small teams, and the company’s structure is flat. You can work as much as you like, whenever you like, and from wherever you like, as long as RunRepeat is your only job.
We have a list of nice perks too, like we pay for tools, courses, books, and your gym membership, plus vacation is unlimited and once a year we take a company-paid trip to an awesome place to do amazing things. We just got back from Bali and previously we were in the French Alps, Thailand, and the Philippines.
Your job will be simply to create stellar content, be an awesome team member, and make an impact. Check out our past content at https://runrepeat.com/news to get an idea of what we’ve created so far.
IMPORTANT: When you apply, attach a CV and please answer the following:
- What about this job in particular motivates you?
- Please explain your data analysis experience or training?
- Please explain your writing background?
- Have you published content on the web? If so please attach a few links so we can view your work.
- Do you have any outreach/link building experience?
- What’s your expected monthly salary?
Salary range: 500 - 1.500 USD
Deadline for applications: 16.02.2020.