You know how when you want to buy new running shoes you read dozens of reviews and still don’t know whether the shoe is for you? We want to end that. We want the best reviews ever. No fluff. What’s wrong with the shoe? Who should definitely not buy it? Are the laces too short? Is your heel slipping?
We’re RunRepeat.com, a 30 people remote company that aggregates opinions on running shoes to save runners’ time, and that’s why we need you.
Your job will be to read a lot of shoe reviews and deliver in-depth aggregated reviews that are by far better than anything else out there. You’ll do a lot of research on shoes, and try a lot of shoes yourself to understand the nuances. Down the road, you’ll work on in-depth guides and the likes.
We expect you to be:
- A roadrunner logging +40km/week
- Passionate about running
- Have used at least 10 pairs of running shoes in the past years
- Willing to dive-in and leave no stone unturned
- Fluent in English
Bonus points if you are:
- Already great with words and writing
- Have a related professional background (coach, podiatrist, physiotherapist, etc.)
- Skilled in photo and/or video-editing
We’re looking for people who love running so feel free to apply even if you don’t tick all the boxes.
Fluency in English is a must though.
Location: remote (we work from 12 different countries). We meet once a year.
Start date: ongoing (until filled in).
Time commitment: full-time, however, you work as much as you like, whenever and wherever you like.
Wanna join? Send me your CV and cover letter and I’ll be in touch. Apply electronically.
- Danska, Frederiksberg, Roskildevej 55.st 18