Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
SAP Basis Team Lead
As a part of IT Competence Centre, the SAP Basis Team Lead will be responsible for managing his team and Outsourcing Partner to ensure SAP Systems running stable, secure and reliable on an operational level.
- Plan resources within the team, ensure team coordination and people management
- Establish project setup and manage project activities
- Conduct worldwide System monitoring and support
- Coordinate the technical and operational work with external partners, integration, changes, requests with focus on the system operation
- Provide installation, configuration, integration, upgrade and testing services for new projects and on-going maintenance for SAP environments on Unix servers
- Perform administration of SAP Solution Manager and SAP Enterprise Portal
- Perform client copies, system refreshes and SAP troubleshooting
- Use SAP Correction and Transport System (TMS) and SAP Security management
- Maintain standard operating procedures and documentation
- Act as a SAP Basis and XI System and interface manager as part of the IT support concept
- Work in SAP Support organization (24X7) with focus on system maintenance as 2nd or 3rd level support
- Participation in subject related projects and subprojects
- Creation of training documents and conducts trainings
- Consulting of end users and management related to potential new solutions
- Give instruction and tutor new (junior) employees
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- SAP Basis administration experience
- SAP Basis Work - ADM100 or advanced courses for SAP Basis would be desired
- Experience with SAP Interfaces - BIT 400, 402, 403, 460 would be a plus
- Familiarity with system-related topics for SAP and other systems would be an asset:
- NetWeaver Environment
- Unix Servers
- System Landscape Directory
- Web Application Server
- Enterprise Portal
- Internet Transaction Server
- Single-Sign On
- Solution Manager
- Fluency in written and oral English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High quality management (for own work and receiving work results)
- Planning and organising skills with ability to set clearly defined objectives, plan activities and projects
- Strong relating and networking skills with ability to easily establish good relationships with others
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.12.2018.