MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share.
MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.
To support our team at the new plant in Loznica we are currently looking for: SAP Business Analyst
First line and hands-on business analyst within the SAP/4 Hana support organization. Responsible for the resolution of complex SAP business problems related to the Landing Systems SAP implementation.
SAP analysts could focus in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance (FICO).
- Supply Chain (SCM).
- Operations (OP’s).
- MRO (MRO).
The SAP Business Analyst will report to the ERP Manager who is responsible for a particular group’s project activities and overall performance.
- Fully developed professional able to work without direct guidance or direction from others.
- Analyze complex SAP business problems and develop solutions within SAP using available tools and technologies.
- Create detailed enhancement designs based on end user specifications to present to SAP Functional Councils and IT as needed.
- Develop and deliver SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by the SBU.
- Provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures and to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP.
- Use your strong business analysis skills and your ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology and business intelligence software.
- Act as the SAP Liaison for Lean Events conducted by the business.
- Strong customer service focus and committed to proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
- Encourage disciplined use of SAP systems and processes.
- Assist in setting up of any new divisional objectives (i.e. new plant’s, organizational changes, new products, etc.).
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
- Assist in the development or enhancement of functional reporting capabilities in SAP.
- Assist with training for other SBU’s coming into SAP on the new releases.
- Resolve end user trouble tickets in a timely manner in compliance within SLA.
- Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project.
- Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas.
- Provide effective training and communications of how the tools and end user techniques of the SAP application areas are applied to the business process.
- Function as a business partner or consultant for functional management.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or In the absence of a degree, 9 + years of relevant experience is required.
- A minimum of 4+ years of SAP hands on experience working in a focus area in the system.
- 2-3 years’ experience leading cross-functional team events, including continuous improvement / lean events and end user training.
- 20% travel to support other Locations as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple projects.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-
- Experience in problem solving, change management or process planning activities involving Senior Leadership (SLT).
- Bachelors Degree 5+ years’ business experience.
- MA / MS degree with 3+ years’ business experience.
Please send your resume in both Serb and English electronically.
For more information about Minth Group visit: www.minthgroup.com
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu