Engineering Software Lab is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, Belgium, Germany, Norway, Serbia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil and the USA), the Engineering Group designs, develops and manages innovative solutions for the business areas where digitalization is having the biggest impact, including Digital Finance, Smart Government & E-Health, Augmented City, Digital Industry, Smart Energy & Utilities, Digital Media & Communication.
Engineering Software Lab currently has more than 200 employees divided in 2 business units: Custom Software Development unit which gathers developers and specialists who work in the fields of consulting, project management, development of information systems; and Application Management System (SAP) unit which provides SAP technical and consultancy support, as well SAP development. We are specialized in 4 SAP modules – Finance & Controlling, Material Management, Sales & Distribution and Human Capital Management. Variety of interesting and challenging projects make part of our everyday life.
This position will be part of an international team in charge of the maintenance services for the SAP solutions of our customers all around world. The role will focus on supporting SAP solutions from a functional perspective, working to resolve complex issues or build out future enhancement.
We are looking for SAP CONSULTANTS (FICO/SD/MM).
- Effectively gather requirements from the users
- Record and gather issues and related solutions to support growth and integrity of Knowledge Base
- Analyze symptoms to identify broad area of user error or technical failure
- Clearly communicate with end users and provide instructions on how to progress issues
- Collect and define/write functional specifications for enhancement
- Analyze the impact of functional/technical changes on users
- Fill in and complete documentation used in the service delivery
- Strong understanding of business processes and master data in one of SAP modules (FICO or SD or MM).
- Functional proficiency and experience in designing, configuring, and implementing one of SAP modules (FICO or SD or MM).
- Experience with end-user support for one of SAP modules (FICO or SD or MM), providing a high level of customer satisfaction.
Depending on the SAP module, the following knowledge is required:
- For FICO module - experience and knowledge in AA, TR, IHC, CP, AP, AR, BA, COPA modules but also experience with integration with other modules as PS, MM and SD will be considered as an advantage.
- For SD module - experience and knowledge in EDI processing and ATP, LE (Shipping, Transportation) module but also experience with integration with other modules such as FICO and MM will be considered as an advantage.
- For MM module - knowledge and experience in WM but also experience with integration with other modules such as FICO and SD will be considered as an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in implementing and/or maintaining SAP solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education (preferable engineering, informatics, or business administration)
- Hands-on experience with S/4 HANA
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and innovation
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Willingness to support junior consultants through mentoring and peer reviews
- Ability to communicate effectively - both verbally and in written communication
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of Italian language will be a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Great colleagues, open informal and fun atmosphere
- A chance to be part of a highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Currently only remote work. When the epidemiological situation is safe, combination of remote work and work from the office will be introduced
- Modern office in Belgrade
- Parking space
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to learn 7 different languages using our E-learning platform
- Team buildings, conferences and events
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We are looking forward to meeting you. Good Luck!
Engineering Software Lab was established in Belgrade in 2012 and is a member of Engineering Group (www.eng.it), one of the main players in the field of digital transformation of public and private companies and organizations around the world. With around 12,000 professionals in 65 locations (in Italy, ... Saznajte više
- Rad na daljinu
- Fleksibilno radno vreme
- Sport i rekreacija
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Obezbeđen parking
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja