Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia looking for:
SAP Finance Controlling Analyst
- Lead or participate in projects and continuous improvement initiatives on system and application usage and new functions for the business process by advising key users on SAP best practices, and customizing and developing within the SAP ECC modules FI and CO
- Work on systematic analysis of incidents, support root cause analysis and give recommendations to improve Finance processes
- Produce and maintain appropriate documentation on FI and CO processes, configuration, enhancements, etc.
- Train (key) users on usage of SAP FI and CO functions
- Cooperation and monitoring external partners in IT service providing
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research
- Business or Accounting or Computer Science Degree on University level
- Expertise in SAP FI/CO with focus on FI
- 3+ years experiences in supporting and consulting SAP applications, able to analyze business process requirements and specify / propose solutions, experience in international (roll out) projects, own initiative and team player, flexible
- Worked in an international finance environment compliant to IFRS and SOX.
- Occasional travel required
- Self-starter who can work independently, and pro-actively communicates with team members, business users, and superiors
- Fluent English required (in written and spoken)
- Open in communication and sharing information
- Organized and Detailed-oriented with high analytical capability
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment Result Focused and able to deal with different tasks and situations
- Ability to take ownership and meet project deadlines, demonstrating strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer focused
- SAP Certification in relevant functional areas will be an added advantage
- Experience with ABAP debugging, BW and HFM will be considered as an advantage
If you are interested in this position, please apply.
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno