You can. The simple reason behind why SAS receives numerous accolades as one of the best companies to work for around the world is because we treat our employees are our most valuable assets. An unprecedented 35 years of stability, profitability and growth confirms we’re doing something right. Join SAS and make a difference in an environment where people thrive on creativity, innovation and are helping organizations achieve success by providing innovative solutions for business decision makers worldwide.
As a result of our rapid growth, we are looking for
Data Integration Consultant (m/f)
Position requires understanding and the skill to develop and maintain ETL jobs, process flow and data structures, providing SAS consulting services, including solution development, implementation and closeout at customer sites.
General responsibilities includeidentifying and analyzing client’s business and functional requirements regarding data integration. The successful candidate will participate in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Data Integration solutions and presenting customer prototypes.
To view and apply on line, visit our career site.
Your background should include:
- At least 2 years of active experience in data integration
- Good understanding of relational databases and application developing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Technologies and Computer Sciences
- Consulting experience is an asset
We also expect competencies:
- Creative and logical approach to problem solving
- Good application development skills: writes a program to predefined specifications in a structured and logical way
- Excellent communication skills, ability to listen and navigate conversation
- Ability to communicate to customers with various technical backgrounds
- Fluent written and verbal English is a must, as well as knowledge of Croatian or Serbian language.
- Ability to remain composed when in difficult or demanding situations
- Ability of actively identifying new areas of learning for self and others
- Ability to work with diverse cultures and organizations
- Mobility, as this position will involve frequent travel, domestically and internationally
SAS is a stable environment that encourages staff to stretch and grow. In short, it creates employees who define their personal success in terms of contributions they make to the success of our clients.
Primary location: Ljubljana, Zagreb or Belgrade
You can. View and apply on line.