We are looking for the SEO Analyst who will be responsible for helping the Business Planning and Marketing teams create search engine-rankable content to generate organic traffic and to help filter that traffic in a sales pipeline.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Work with writers, web developers, and the Content Manager to optimize copy (primarily blogs and technical articles) and pages for search engine optimization to ensure organic SEO success.
- Work with the Content Manager, Management, and other production personnel on content and keyword strategy.
- Perform keyword research for assorted technical and marketing topics to help determine rankable topics and quality keywords within those topics.
- Advise production personnel on good SEO practices and procedures.
- Ensure SEO-focus across multiple teams and brands.
- Manage and provide reporting on content ranking and traffic.
- Work with Management to design, implement, and provide ongoing execution of a plan to translate organize search engine traffic into sales pipeline.
- Other SEO-related duties as assigned.
- Proven, demonstrable SEO experience.
- Strong understanding of how search engine algorithms work and the ranking factors they demand, with a particular emphasis on Google.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, SEMrush, and similar tools.
- Knowledge of the most up-to-date SEO practices.
- Understanding of conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Strong knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to learn and work independently.
- Motivated self-starter in knowledge gathering and research.
- Previous experience working with marketing blogs, company websites, and/or technical knowledge bases a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related fields a plus but not required.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM a plus.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a highly innovative and creative team, in a great working environment using the latest technologies, methodologies and frameworks. A competitive salary and benefits package are on offer to the right candidate.
Ko smo mi?
CCBill je američka kompanija koja od 1998. godine razvija i unapređuje rešenja za sigurno plaćanje preko Interneta. Danas se CCBill koristi na preko 30.000 sajtova i konstantno raste kako u broju korisnika, tako i u funkcionalnostima koje pruža vlasnicima sajtova za elektronsku trgovinu. ... Saznajte više
- SISTEMATSKI ZDRAVSTVENI PREGLED
- UČEŠĆE NA KONFERENCIJAMA
- STONI FUDBAL
- GAME ROOM
- TOPLI I HLADNI NAPICI
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- LOYALTY PROGRAM
- STONI TENIS
- FUDBALSKI TIM
- KOŠARKAŠKI TIM