We are an SEO agency that manages SEO campaigns and content marketing for ecommerce brands and software companies in the United States and Europe such as Citizen Watch, Frederique Constant, Bulova, Goat.com and many, many more global brands.
Currently our team consists of 5 account managers that work with clients, 3 analysts that support the client work and a marketing team of 4 that does marketing for our agency. Our number of clients is constantly growing and we are on the lookout for the next SEO Analyst to join the team and work on SEO for our clients.
We offer continuous SEO and digital marketing training so you can improve your skills and level-up your career. If you have interest in SEO, if you're just starting your journey on building your career in this industry - thins might be a perfect place for you! Our team will invest more than one hundred hours into your training. The training includes digital marketing courses, coaching from a senior marketer and working directly with global brands to make an impact on their strategy.
The qualifications of the most suitable candidate:
- Ideally has at least 1 year of SEO experience (not strictly required as there will be training provided)
- Enjoys playing around with advanced Excel and Google Analytics a lot
- Fluent in English, written and spoken. It is important for communication within the team, with clients and partners so make sure to show us your language skills in the application, don't take it for granted! :)
- Passionate about digital marketing and SEO
- Skillful at SEO research, strategy and analytics.
Brownie points for:
- Experience working with businesses based in the United States
- Excellent content writing skills (we have a very high bar for good writing skills).
The personal traits of our perfect colleague:
- Extremely organized – there are hundreds of tasks involved in running a successful SEO campaign and you’ll need to be able to manage all of these tasks and make sure nothing gets missed
- Proactive personality, not afraid of taking initiative and improving the way we do our work
- Friendly approach and positive attitude - always more than welcomed
- Passionate about learning new things
- Smart enough to figure things out quickly
- Takes ownership of results and issues that arise
ABOUT THE ROLE
Needless to say that our next SEO Analyst has a huge impact on our clients' businesses. someone who is extremely organized, hard-working, enthusiastic and a real problem solver when it comes to research, SEO strategy or analytics. If you are eager to learn new things and excited about our training program our agency is the right place for you. Our team is super supportive and you will be constantly interacting with our senior consultants, learning and growing with us. We have a very team-oriented and cooperative work environment. We work remotely but we all talk 1-2 times per day to stay connected. You will be a full member of our global team and participate in meetings with our clients. Everyone is helpful and supportive of their teammates.
Your main responsibilities as an SEO Analyst will include:
- Keyword research
- On-page optimization
- Learning technical SEO
- Delivering documents with SEO recommendations
- Google analytics research
- Competition research.
Tools we use:
- Full time position (8 hours per day, 5 days per week)
- Flexible schedule - you manage your own working hours so long as you can work 4 hours across US EST (GMT-5) - Our Office is in Boston, USA
- Steady work and 10 paid vacation days for every 6 months worked.
HOW TO APPLY
This position will be closed as soon as we find the perfect match. So make sure to read the description carefully and take your time to submit a high-quality application that stands out.
If you apply we’ll respond promptly and keep you updated throughout the process.
As part of the hiring process there will be the following steps:
- Click Apply and Complete the application form
- Short introductory call - chance to say hello and meet face to face.
- Paid test tasks - we want to see how you'd be handling some tasks you'd be working on with us. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
- In depth interview - Chance for us to talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
We’re fully committed to getting a great long term team member. We’re very excited by the opportunities to start to build out our remote team and hope you are excited about working with a Boston based company, hopefully you’ll be visiting us in person one day in the future too!
I look forward to hearing from you.
JobRack exists to help Eastern European remote workers get great remote jobs with businesses all over the world.Više o poslodavcu