We are continually looking for new opportunities in the internet world. To that end, we're looking to assemble a team of highly motivated and smart individuals who will further our network.
To that end, we are looking for a competent: SEO Marketing Assistant
work from home
willing to commit to a full-time position
As an SEO Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for auditing websites, implementing the best on-page SEO practices and making sure that the assigned websites are fully optimized. Therefore, the ability to work with various SEO tools is essential, as you’ll be required to perform SEO website analysis. A curious and dynamic attitude, positive outlook, and market-oriented mindset are also a must.
- Work closely in a team in a productive manner
- Audit websites using various SEO tools, such as Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Pingdom Tools
- Perform keyword research and analysis
- Provide detailed writing instructions to content writers
- Brainstorm and explore new ways to grow an online business
- Occasionally help publish content on WordPress-based websites
What to bring
- High-level English language skills
- Interest in SEO
- Ability to work independently (high reliability)
- Goal-driven and have a knack for negotiating
- Being creative and innovative
- Willingness to work with adult content
- An eye for details
- Working knowledge of Google Docs
- Previous work experience in SEO or content publishing is preferable, but not mandatory
- Capable of sitting 8 hours or more behind the computer
- Being able to acquire new information quickly and put it to use
- Available for occasional work over the weekend
- Able to accept and implement feedback
- Comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment and with a productivity tracking tool such as Timedoctor
- Performance-based bonuses
- Ability to work from home with flexible hours for the foreseeable future
- Working in a results-oriented environment
- Excellent prospects for career advancement and valuable work experience for people just starting their career
- Salary range: €450 – €700/month
As an SEO marketing assistant, the sky’s the limit. Everything is designed to facilitate the ambitious marketing entrepreneurs with opportunities for growth. The position offers an exciting trajectory for fast-track career development. If you are looking to move up the ladder, are ambitious and have the skills to match it, then you can upgrade to the post of an SEO marketing specialist, then an SEO manager, eventually a marketing manager, marketing director, and finally, a business owner with a stake in the company.
Your base salary, along with your commission, depends on the value that you bring to the highly-structured organization that the company has built. Our client will grant you full access to the resources, including capital, workforce, and technology, to create something significant and long-lasting.
Does the position of an SEO Marketing Assistant speak to you and is it something you’d excel at? If that’s a yes, click on Apply Now and send us your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH. These two documents mark the start of the application process, so we will use them to evaluate your English skills. If they are in any other language, we won’t take your application into consideration.
To ensure your qualifications match the company’s goals, we’ve created a multi-step selection process that will assess your skills. The process includes several test assignments, as well as interviews so that we can get to know you better. Therefore, give it your best shot and get ready to use this opportunity to the fullest.
- Holandija, Inostranstvo, Beatrixstraat 30