We are a well-established Australian digital marketing agency based in Sydney and Melbourne serving clients in Australia, Canada, US and looking for a talented SEO specialist (full-time) who can help us with our on-page and off-page SEO campaigns.
What We Are Looking For:
- Candidate needs to show their SEO approach and methodology to rank competitive keywords on search engines for both local and organic SEO
- Candidate should be prepared to present examples of all major previous projects and describe the level of involvement on each project
- Please show your backlink examples, keyword ranking screenshots, SEO audits, competitor research and SEO reports
A successful candidate will enjoy attractive salary and bonus and a potential to be a team leader and part of very friendly, supportive team environment.
- Know how to implement SEO audit for the clients’ campaigns
- Know how to devise SEO strategy for client in writing
- Ability to propose content plan for SEO campaign (what pages to be created and why)
- Check the writer content based on our content writing guidelines (check through for errors)
- Write SEO reports in professional English
- Send updates to Account Manager regular basis so he can keep the clients updated about the project and progress (in excellent English)
- Communicate with the team about the tasks we need to do each month and supervise and make sure tasks are delivered
- Update the team about the latest changes in SEO and propose action plan
- Managing link building campaigns (managing guest post placements, check quality of guest post sites, audit backlinks, disavow bad backlinks, research for more links in targeted niches )
- Know how to do Competitor Backlink Research to identify good sources of links and devise a plan how to acquire them
- Post social media updates on GMB listings, FB Pages (for the blog posts we produce)
To apply, please us send your resume, expected salary, sample works and information about your availability.
Result Driven SEO
- Australija, Sydney, 444 Harris St, Ultimo, NSW 2007