SMT Process Engineer
Function: Manufacturing/Industrial Engineering | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Optimizes existing programs, and creates the new ones in the area of responsibility (e.g. Printing, AOI, SPI, Reflow, Pick & Place), ensuring all processes are running within specified quality targets
- Creates requirement specifications according to inquiry from New Product Launch Manager (based on: MAP, PFMEA, Quality Requirements FPY, Cycle time, Scrap, timing Project management, budget)
- Prepares documentation for projects handover to Production
- Supports new product and/or process introduction
- Generates corrective and preventive actions for software and hardware part
- Creates and maintains Manufacturing Instructions related to production equipments
- Participates actively (with input information) at Project meetings
- Supports production for continuous improvement of processes (e.g. OEE, Scrap, FPY improvement)
- Installs and releases new equipment in the area of responsibility
- Provides technical support for all customer audits
- University degree, preferably in Electronic, Automatics, or related discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position, preferably in automotive electronics industry
- Technical knowledge: Production technology, Processes and inspection steps; OEE, MES; Product knowledge (HW, SW, Mechanical Design, functionality); SAP Systems
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu