Workforce has partnered with Mars to support their expansion in Belgrade!
The aim of this role is to drive analytical capabilities in the SRM team and across the organization, enforce data-driven decision-making, accelerate execution and ensure well-organized tracking and follow-through. The role is responsible for the support of the several pillars of SRM with data availability and accuracy. Consolidates data from different sources and tools in the organization and supports the different decision-making steps in the cycle in order to bring efficiency.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree (Economy, Finance, Business Administration).
- Advanced level of Excel proficiency. Power BI is desirable.
- 1-2 years experience in Finance, Marketing, Sales, Demand planning or Category Management
- Ability to work with a high amount of data to build tools and report that ease decision-making for other teams.
- Basic understanding of concepts - Price discounts, uplifts, base & incremental volumes, trigger funding, ROI and Trade shape is desirable.
- English proficiency
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Develops fit-to-purpose digital reporting by integrating different sources of data across the organization into consolidated SRM reports and dashboards.
- Provides analytical support, both internal and upon Multisales region request. Collects, interprets and communicates the results, converts insights to action
- Maintains databases to ensure data accuracy and availability
- Collaborates with other business functions in order to consolidate information and bring accuracy into the tools and processes
- Develops, refreshes and updates scorecards for the S&OP cycle for all SRM pillars.
- Support TPE Leads in data collection and maintenance related to trade and promo data gathering, efficiency analysis and reporting
- Support Price/Pack Lead in data gathering, maintenance and opportunity analysis related to strategic Price change decisions.
What can you expect from Mars?
Work with over 430 like-minded and talented Associates, all guided by The Five Principles. Join a purpose-driven company, where we’re striving to build the world we want tomorrow, today. Best-in-class learning and development support from day one, including access to our in-house Mars University. An industry-competitive salary and benefits package, including a company bonus.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu