This is a position in our offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, or Nis, whatever location is better for you!
The candidate will be part of the Cloud SaaS Operations team responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of a large application farm. Work with team members to monitor and manage hosted applications and services and escalate according to established procedures.
It will contribute to the experimentation and continuous updating of the delivery and management tools and of the procedures used by the team. It will support the QA team in problem analysis during normal operations and on service transition phases.
Your Main Tasks:
- Strong problem-solving methodology and the ability to work in a team.
- Experience with the implementation of processes, procedures, and results metrics for the purpose of continuous operational improvement and SLA creation and adherence is required.
- Multi-location server/application design and operations of the Hosted environment
- Application software upgrades and migrations
- Application configuration and management
- Monitoring applications and other services and reporting the performance levels
- Active participation in quality assurance of products through the use of JAGGAER standards, practices, and policies management.
- Work with department managers and internal teams to analyze and resolve problems associated with technical issues in the Hosted environment
- Propose methodologies and best practices for delivering outstanding service.
- Clear understanding of multi-tier high-transaction web/internet applications
- Curiosity, motivation, and analytic skills
- Proven scripting capability.
- The ability for independent work to complete projects
- Good knowledge of the PL/SQL language and relational DB models
- From 2 to 5 years of professional experience with web-based software is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, training, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, New year gifts and packages for you and your children, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits, and much more.
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.
JAGGAER / Pool4Tool
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent ... Saznajte više
"I started my career at Jaggaer as part of an international Data, Analytics, and ML team. In addition to professional and personal development and the opportunity to work on various and interesting projects, ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM
- FOOD AND DRINKS
- WORK EQUIPMENT PROVIDED
- WORK FROM HOME
- ADDITIONAL DAYS OFF
- FAMILY & PARENTHOOD
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
- EDUCATION, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- AWARDS, BONUSES, GIFTS
- TEAM BUILDING
- TRAININGS, COURSES, CONFERENCES