Have you ever dreamed of working from your own place while making money and developing your communicative skills? We are a leading car transportation brokerage company. We are currently looking to expand our team with sales-driven, dynamic, and energetic individuals who are confident, communicative, and hungry for money.
About our company:
Nexus Auto Transport is based out of Chicago, IL USA. We provide professional auto shipping services in the USA focusing on customer service and technology. As an auto transport broker, we work with retail clients who are moving to a new state, buying a new car out of state, as well as auto dealerships that need shipping services.
- Contact new prospects to present and promote the company's services and benefits
- Build relationships with new customers, coordinate car shipment schedule, price
- Use company tools to follow our specific sales process and close deal.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Experience working with English-speaking clients is a preference
- Advanced computer skills, multitasking between different online systems
- Attentive: You take ownership of your work and have high attention to quality and detail and react appropriately as market conditions change.
- Adaptive: You have the ability to work in a fast-paced and wear multiple hats.
- Resourceful: You are self-motivated and are willing to roll up your sleeves and figure out how to get things done
- Highly evolved interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation, and self-discipline
- Positive work from a home environment
- Base pay + commission monthly earnings $1000-$4000
- Flexible working hours, bi-weekly pay.
- Paid vacation, equipment, training, bonusing, and team events.
- Working hours: early shift, mid-shift, late shift. Business hours 07:00am - 09:00pm CST Flexible
- Schedule Monday-Sunday.
- Opportunity to move up in the company: Sales Manager, Account Manager, Supervisor, Business Developer
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, ...