Most people see an allen key.
You see people creating a better life at home.
Sales Department Team Leader, IKEA South East Europe, Store Belgrade, Serbia
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- At least 6 months of experience from a retail or similar industry with a good understanding of how the commercial processes works;
- Passionate about sales, result-driven and have a strong customer-orientation;
- Willingness to learn and upgrade knowledge;
- Driven by everyday contact with customers in dynamic store environment;
- Enthusiastic about motivating people through everyday communication;
- Proactive and not afraid to make decisions and like to take responsibility;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken;
- Good level of Microsoft Office package.
About the job
You'll be responsible for developing everyday shopping experience at your department in order to increase sales and customers satisfaction. IKEA way is something that motivates you and helps you approach our customers and other teams. You have passion for our range and new solutions in improving everyday life.
About the assignment
- Your working base is the shop floor where you lead by example every day, supporting, challenging and coaching co-workers and interact with customers;
- Together with your team, you focus on putting the customer first in everything you do within your Sales department;
- While being on shop floor you are participating in making your shop in excellent shape as new, fully stocked and with the four merchandising basics in place at all times (priced, clean, well assembled and available);
- Together with your Shopkeeper, you take responsibility for your department goals and ensure your action plan is in place and communicated clearly to them;
- You are passionate about the IKEA products in your department. You create a high level of knowledge about the products’ features and benefits, and share this with customers and your team;
- You are proactive in finding opportunities and acting on them to maximize sales through understanding customers and the local market and keeping an eye on competition.
- You act quickly on commercial opportunities; changing availability of products (overstock and out of stock) and customer feedback (10 most asked questions);
- You and your team actively sales steer to your department’s top-selling products, prioritized products and IKEA service products in order to maximise sales and long-term profitability.
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We currently operate 6 stores with almost 3.000 co-workers. We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
Join IKEA now and apply for the position online in English.
IKEA Srbija d.o.o.
Prešli smo dug put od trenutka kad je 1943. godine Ingvar Kamprad osnovao kompaniju IKEA. Od sitnog švedskog biznisa, gde su se proizvodi prodavali putem kataloga, IKEA je postala jedan od najpoznatijih svetskih brendova za uređenje doma. Robna kuća IKEA Beograd Istok otvorena je 10. avgusta 2017. godine. U svom asortimanu robna kuća ima oko 9.500 funkcionalnih i pristupačnih proizvoda za uređenje prostora i doma po cenama toliko niskim da ih može priuštiti većina građana. Kompanija IKEA…Više o poslodavcu