We’re looking for a high-motivated and dynamic Sales Development Representative to join our Growth team.
As a Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities from our pool of inbound marketing leads, scheduling demos for enterprise-level prospects, and having demos with SMB- level prospects. The right candidate is the one who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box, and initiates relaxed but informative conversations with prospects easily. You also understand how to assess a company’s needs and approach each prospect in the right way.
Your principal KPIs will be the number of scheduled demos for enterprises and the number of SMB sales.
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads daily and identify qualified opportunities based on the predefined criteria
- Get in touch daily with prospects through email, cold calling, social media with the goal of scheduling a demo
- Keep the data in Hubspot neat and accurate, fill in data daily
- Identify key players, research business requirements and present solutions to begin and close the sales cycle
- Demonstrate the value of our offering on social media, join the relevant discussions with key accounts, post regularly and get in touch with prospects
- Hold demo sessions with prospects and lead them through the sales process, SMBs only
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team members on strategic sales approach
- Innovate current activities and suggest new ones to align with the goal
- Produce weekly reports on daily activities and KPIs
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports on KPIs and present results to the team
- 3+ years of experience in sales, marketing, preferably in the IT industry
- Social selling experience, primarily LinkedIn and Twitter
- Previous CRM experience (Salesforce, Hubspot, other)
- Fluency in English with strong communication skills including written, verbal, presentational
- Ability to pinpoint customer pain points and accurately assess the value for both the customer and the company
- Ability to make decisions on their own and be accountable for their work
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic environment where targets are set on a quarterly level
- Self-motivated, high energy, tenacious with attention to detail
What we offer:
- Work from anywhere. Jatheon is a fully remote company and you’ll always be location-independent.
- Design your own schedule. Work during the time of day that’s best for you. In Jatheon, you are encouraged to work no more than 8 hours a day.
- Invest in your health and wellness. Jatheon offers fully paid healthcare for you and your family.
- Choose your own hardware. Enjoy custom hardware that meets your personal preferences.
- Build and expand your expertise. Regular feedback, training, certifications, and courses.
- Grow and collaborate with our multinational team. Jatheon offers unforgettable team buildings, conferences, training, and events.
- Choose the type of work arrangement that best suits your needs. We offer different employment package options.
- Competitive salary based on experience. Commissions based on performance.
Jatheon is a global leader in the field of compliance and legal tech solutions for enterprises and organizations in highly regulated industries like government, banking, healthcare or oil. Our cloud, virtual and hardware solutions for long-term archiving, search and retrieval of electronic records like email, chat or text messages are built on newest technologies.
Jatheon is strong in the areas of common R&D, product development, legacy data migration and client implementation projects. We have a tight-knit team of committed, forward-thinking people who are not afraid of challenges and often have to come up with custom, innovative solutions. Thanks to our high scores in customer satisfaction and products that meet the highest quality standards, Jatheon has been included in several major industry reports, including Gartner.
Jatheon Technologies d.o.o.
Jatheon Technologies je dinamična kompanija iz Toronta sa preko 15 godina iskustva u razvoju hardvera i softvera za arhiviranje mejlova i drugih kanala elektronske komunikacije. Naši klijenti su pretežno organizacije koje posluju u javnom, obrazovnom i finansijskom sektoru u Severnoj Americi, Evropi i Australiji.Više o poslodavcu