We are technologists and health nuts. We wake up wanting to figure out how to prevent illnesses, streamline processes, expedite treatments, coordinate specialties, and increase success in all areas of human health.
We believe that a smart health care system is the bedrock of a prosperous society. Looking from our keyboards and monitors up: the smarter the software, the healthier the world.
And we write software to express our client’s thoughts.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that will grow together with the company. We have been scaling our processes, offerings, and expertise to get to the position we are in now - and that is to scale. We are confident in our 18 years of building custom health tech solutions and want to find someone to help us share this story with future clients. We have already built out a machine to help you achieve the goals we envisioned and are looking for someone whose vision is to help improve the healthcare experience while continuously improving himself. We have a playbook in place that will help you but it is on you to continually improve the processes and strive towards stepping out of the comfort zone of playbooks and guidelines.
Become a part of a strong team with vast experience in healthcare software development, and develop your career working in an inspiring environment focused on education, personal growth, and client success.
- Run outreach campaigns in order to generate initial interest from ICPs to turn into marketing qualified leads.
- Push leads through the funnel until they become Sales Qualified Leads.
- Nurture existing qualified leads/prospects with a goal of later converting them to active deals.
- Design outreach content (email, LinkedIn, calls).
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Moving solid leads through the funnel, connecting them to an account executive, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following-up with prospects who expressed interest but did not move further down the funnel.
Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Native English speaker or near native speaker
- 3+ years of experience in sales/preferably in healthcare
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
If this sounds interesting - let’s talk!
We are a US based company, headquartered in San Francisco with a development center (Pamet d.o.o.) in Belgrade, Sava Center. With more than 300 health tech solutions delivered over the past 17 years our deep expertise in software development allows us to provide one of the best products in the healthcare industry. So from storing code on floppy disks to now the cloud we have witnessed the rise of the tech revolution both in the US and in Serbia. Being present in the tech space as a company for the…Više o poslodavcu