Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. PKC Group, a member of Motherson Group is a trusted partner in the global commercial vehicle wiring harness industry. We provide our customers, leading industry expertise with a full-service concept of design capabilities and deliver tailored, cost-efficient solutions to them. Our unique know-how in managing the complexity of customised products and the ability to integrate into the customers operating environment provides a competitive advantage to our customers. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
Sales Engineer (m/w/d)
- Support to define the customer strategy together with the Account Manager and to prepare sales plans and budgets
- Responsible of assign project/customer sales activities internally and externally
- Prepare sales plans and budgets for his/her assign projects/customer accordingly to the systems
- Support the Key Account Manager to identify and to win new profitable business within the account
- Prepare quotations for RFQs, review of costing and prepare pricing, negotiating daily quotations in line with agreed margin level within the agreed limits
- Organize, manage, and control the Cost Reduction (CR) process and activities in the assigned account
- Organises and follows-up the annual customer price reviews
- Analyse the extra requests for service and program changes, inform all relevant departments to respond to the customers about feasibility of service and cost impact
- Responsible for setting deadlines for introduction of new parts, changes, inform all relevant departments to respond to the customer about feasibility of service and cost impact.
- Handles customer complaints about his/her assign projects/customers
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects for assign projects/customers
- Open, make and close sales quotes internally, including data base/system
- Responsible to follow and start price calculation process in case of missing prices
- Minimum 3 years in the automotive industry and a minimum of 3 years as Sales Engineer
- Experience in the wiring systems business is a strong advantage.
- University Degree in technical education or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of sales procedures and invoicing in general
- Customer orientation
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
- Dynamic working atmosfere
- Possibility to learn and grow
- Opportunity to work with young and enthusiastic team
- Multinacional environment
- Trust and cooperation
How to apply:
- If you meet the above stated requirements and want to join our team, please apply electronically.