Workforce has partnered with Doka, a leading international company with the headquarter in Austria, specialized in formwork technology in the construction industry. We are currently looking for: Sales Engineer.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Marketing research and keeping up-to-date with market developments and competitors
- Identifying and soliciting potential customers and projects
- Preparing and presenting offers to customers
- Establishing and maintaining strong and highly professional relationships with customers (frequent face-to-face contact with customers, construction site visits, quality enquiries)
- Responsibility for the sales KPIs (revenue, gross margin, collection)
- Ensuring correct usage and maintenance of company’s sales systems and tools
- Technical education (appreciated: civil engineering, university degree)
- Minimum 2 years experience on similar jobs
- Experience in working with formwork is appreciated
- Proficient in English
- Active knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
- B category driving license (active driver)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Hardworking and result-oriented
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to work under pressure of deadlines
- Team oriented
Doka offers adequate compensation and the opportunity to express your professional abilities in an active and supportive environment.
If you believe you are a responsible person who can answer to the requirements of this challenging position, please send your CV.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu