Most people see an allen key.
You see solutions to people’s home furnishing needs.
Sales Leader, Sales, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow.
Come see things a little differently with us.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment and you are driven to exceed your goals. You are an outgoing person passionate about selling and getting the best for IKEA customer. Also, you are interested in people’s everyday life at home and in home furnishings and identify yourself with the IKEA range. You are hungry for knowledge and want to increase your skills and learning, using this to benefit IKEA and grow personally. The IKEA values really reflect your own values. You are an influencer who enjoys situations where risks are taken and new ways are tested in order to seek improvements in everyday work.
About the job
The Sales Leader optimises sales, gross margin and profit within the home furnishing businesses (HFB) through competitive pricing. This is done by understanding the IKEA business and range priorities, the markets, the competition and the consumers’ living situations. This role analyses current trends, predicts and optimises current and future commercial opportunities in a close working partnership with the stores and IKEA of Sweden. The Sales Leader works with the shopkeepers in the home furnishing business to ensure they understand the strategies and how best to present the range in a commercial way.
About the assignment
- Understanding the market, our consumers and their living situations and use this to improve how our customers’ meet our range
- Working with the stores and IKEA of Sweden to ensure our customers` home furnishing needs are reflected in the IKEA range now and in the future
- Grow sales and sustain long term profitability by knowing our global priorities, the range, the market and competition, clearly communicating business strategies and priorities to shopkeepers, contributing to a commercial calendar, leading the pricing process in the home furnishing business, predicting and optimising current and future commercial opportunities
- Ensuring that all product information in all media is correct and complete and that the appropriate volumes are available in the supply chain
- Actively working with the shopkeepers, understand their business development needs and work with them to secure their competence development
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 3 new stores in less than 3 years, establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries, hire 1000 new co-workers and reach turnover of 500 000 000 EUR.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online by 23.02.2019. in English.