Our Belgrade office is looking to recruit a dynamic and active individual to take the role of:
Sales Representative – Construction Safety
Integrity International d.o.o is a manufacturer of engineered safety guardrail systems for construction sites, offering its products and services in the North American Market.
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating sales through servicing existing accounts and developing new business. This position requires the individual to be or get familiarized with new construction, concrete forming and building sites policies. Involves up to 50% travel and work at terrain.
- Undertake and evaluate market research to look for new potential job expansion
- Maintain existing accounts and generate new accounts through cold & warm calling
- Make sales calls on prospective clients in designated territories, communicating with management regarding new business
- Perform product demonstrations on building sites
- Stay current on new products and techniques to enhance sales efforts
- Initiate and track orders to completion
- Keep project and account information up to date and accurate at all times
- Work in cloud based CRM software, regularly updating project progress and keeping track of potential opportunities that require additional attention
- Generate and provide requested reports to the management
- Coordinate won projects between customer requests and production capacities
- Resolve customer concerns and communicate any issues that may require additional support
- Preferred - Completion of University Degree, ideally in Business Management or Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Experience in sales is a plus
- Experience on construction sites is also preferred
- Familiarity with a variety of sales and marketing concepts, practices, and procedures is a big advantage
- Computer Skills:
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- CRM software knowledge is an advantage
- Focused and purposeful use of Internet-based resources for commercial purposes
- Windows OS intermediate knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Communicative and outgoing person
- High level organization skills
- Able to function as a member of a team as well as perform individually
- Willingness to travel abroad for a few months at a time if needed
- Ability to work both in office and at terrain
- Driving license – active driver
- Flexible and sees unexpected tasks as a challenge
- Active and dynamic personality
If you think you're the right person for this position, please send your CV in English, preferably with photo, electronically.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By submitting your CV you agree that your personal data can be used for recruitment and selection process for open position. All data will be processed confidentially and will not be available to third parties.
Integrity International d.o.o
- Srbija, 22300 Stara Pazova, Golubinački put bb
- PIB: 104891601
- Matični broj: 20263156