Strategizes, plans, and implements business plans to specific major account(s)/Chanell(s) while cultivating relationships, identifying opportunities, and creating positive business results for both entities. The incumbent in this position will have demonstrated high level of proficiency in sales and full knowledge of the product line and its applications. Accounts frequently have multiple buying locations, making establishing and maintaining broad customer relationships and communication is essential.
- Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships and a high level of satisfaction with key senior-level decision makers and influencers at a select group of major customer accounts.
- Works with a defined set of customers, typically within a geographic or industry focus, to meet revenue targets by increasing revenue spend per customer, and by identifying, developing and closing new sales opportunities.
- Creates demand for the organization's products and services by raising their profile with customers.
- Conducts regular status and strategy meetings with the customer's senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization's product/service strategies.
- Monitors competitive activity in each account and ensures that appropriate response strategies are formulated and communicated.
Level of Accountabilities
- High level individual contributor
- Accountable for the performance and results of multiple National accounts
- Develops business plan(s), including SWOT, sales forecast, and regional deployment plan(s)
- Sales/Account Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Negotiation skills
- Organization & Planning skills
- Problem Solving
- Market Awareness
- Strategic Thinking
- Forecasting/Analytical skills
- A bachelor's degree required
- A bachelor's degree relevant to Business Administration or Technical preferred
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in tire sales industry or related industries (i.e. Tier 1/Tier 2 automotive manufacturer of products), or proof of exceptional performance in a similar position
- Experience in an account management role, or proof of exceptional performance in a similar position preferred
- Ability to travel, including overnight stay
Hankook Tire Beograd d.o.o.
Hankook is actively embracing the global stage through constant technological development and commitment to innovation. We are taking a leap to become a leading global tire company that provides sustainable solutions to deliver ultimate driving satisfaction to all customers. · Global Network: 5 Regional Headquarters/Division, 5 R&D Centers, 34 Sales Subsidiaries & Offices · Production Facilities: 8 production facilities in Korea (2), China (3), USA, Hungary and Indonesia · Employees:…Više o poslodavcu