In a defined sales territory, the Medical Representative shall be responsible to source, acquire, and develop new prospects and maintain and service the existing customer base to increase sales and marketing of all present and future Osstem product lines sold by the Company.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify targets and contacts to be made. Identify sales prospects and contacts these and other accounts as assigned.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Assesses the needs & resources of clients and recommend appropriate actions, goods, and/or services.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts.
- Monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
- Using the tools provided, prepare a variety of status reports as required by the Company. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, and feedback gathered through field activities.
- Train customers’ staff in the operation & maintenance of products and equipment.
- Travel as required within the assigned sales territory.
- The Sales Representative shall also be responsible for matters ancillary to these sales and marketing activities, as well as other matters assigned to him/her by the Company, acting reasonably.
- Undertake other duties as required.
- Minimum 3 years of clinical experience as a dentist in a related field with the medical field.
- Degree holder.
- Takes Initiative, team player, accountable, responsible, customer-oriented, attention to details, curiosity.
- Srbija, Beograd, CENTER
- PIB: 111465119
- Matični broj: 21486604