A successful international company is looking for a self-driven
for its modern office in Airport City, Belgrade
Dynamic and creative sales where wit and art of communication come into play!
We at Comunico88 are specialized in sales on the financial market. We pride ourselves in having an office filled with positive and motivated people who persistently set higher goals and go above and beyond their own limits.
That’s why we are looking for ambitious people who want to join us! With us, you’ll have the opportunity to learn and develop your skills, earn well and have fun being a part of our young, diverse, talented team.
Your role will be:
- Hitting weekly and monthly sales targets for a high commission
- Active and constant learning for the purpose of steady improvement
- Making outbound sales calls to potential clients from existing customer database
We are looking for:
- A confident negotiator who’s able to push towards a decision
- Sales driven and target oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written is a MUST!
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Competence in computer skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Desire to advance, grow and develop
- Professional attitude
- Good base salary + unlimited bonus structure (weekly and monthly financial incentives)
- Free professional training course for candidates with and without experience
- Fast promotion opportunity and development within the company
- A friendly working environment in a lively modern office building
- Company sponsored activities
We enjoy investing continuously in our team and we offer the best conditions and benefits to our employees. If you’re someone who values diversity and creativity and if you see yourself building a successful career in sales + you like to communicate in foreign languages, want to improve your skills and express your full potential, don’t hesitate to send us your FULL CV in ENGLISH.
All candidates will be processed for the vacancy and shortlisted ones will be invited for an interview.
Deadline for applications: 15.03.2019.