Hydro is a fully integrated aluminium company with 35,000 employees in 40 countries on all continents, combining local expertise, worldwide reach and unmatched capabilities in R&D. In addition to production of primary aluminium, rolled and extruded products and recycling, Hydro also extracts bauxite, refines alumina and generates energy to be the only 360° company of the global aluminium industry. Hydro is present within all market segments for aluminium, with sales and trading activities throughout the value chain serving more than 30,000 customers. Based in Norway and rooted in more than a century of experience in renewable energy, technology and innovation, Hydro is committed to strengthening the viability of its customers and communities, shaping a sustainable future through innovative aluminium solutions.
Hydro Building Systems implements functional and energy-efficient façades, windows and door solutions under the brand name WICONA to the very highest standard of quality.
In order to expand their business locally, they are currently looking for a:
Sales Representative (m/f)
On this position you will be responsible for the whole sales process of the company’s products and solutions both for existing clients and for future ones. You will be responsible for strategic planning of all sales activities and have the responsibility to identify new market opportunities.
- targeting and visiting metal builders as well as architects, planners and other stakeholders in Serbia
- creating, executing and delivering sales plans
- building and maintaining strong and long-lasting customer relationships
- generating new business and optimizing business approach
- gathering market knowledge and customer requirements
- collaborating with colleagues and all involved departments in order to achieve optimal results
- proactively informing customers and decision makers about the portfolio
- representing customer and market needs internally
- ensuring customer retention
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- university degree, preferably in Engineering
- experience in the building system industry, façade planning, metal industry or other solutions for construction industry
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales position
- fluency in English
- resourceful and self-motivated personality with extensive target-orientation
- strong communication and negotiation skills
- ability to work independently and a motivation for learning
If you believe that you possess a matching set of skills and ambition and you are interested to work in an international environment where you can advance your professional skills, Hydro is offering a unique and challenging opportunity to become a milestone of their local operations and directly impact their further business growth.
Send us your application and CV in English. Confidentiality is guaranteed!
HILL International, Beograd, Ruzveltova 45, tel./faks: +381 11 3294 500
, e-mail: email@example.com