Come discover what our 25,000+ employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We’re a growing and evolving biopharmaceutical industry leader, which means you’ll have endless opportunities to work with experts around the world and build the career you’ve dreamed of.
As a part of the Syneos Health team, you’ll help us deliver results for a rewarding reason – we improve patients’ lives around the world. Because to us, a patient isn’t just a number, they’re our family, friends, and neighbors.
Why Syneos Health
- #SyneosHealthLife means we’re committed to our Total Self culture – where everyone can authentically be themselves. Our Total Self culture is what unites us globally, and we know every person’s unique contributions make a difference.
- We believe our success is a direct result of the people who are driving it – you! We value your dedication to care for our customers and patients, so we want to focus on taking care of you. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits program encompassing your total health - physical, mental and financial.
- We are continuously building the company we all want to work for and our customers want to work with. Why? Because when we bring together diversity of thoughts, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives – we’re able to create a place where everyone feels like they belong.
- Provide functional support for salesforce CRM products on lightning platform –Sales cloud, training related tools (walkme) and enhancement projects.
- Resolve production tickets Provide user assistance and resolve defects.
- Participate in the analysis and design sessions and understand functional, technical and business requirements for small to large scale project initiatives.
- Analyze business processes, configuring CRM out of the box features and custom solutions for specific business needs.
- Analyze historical data, trends, and working with business and recommending changes to Einstein analytics to provide better insights and actionable items.
- Work collaboratively with others on both onshore and offshore teams to create custom, scalable processes for the enterprise CRM.
- Liaise with technical lead to build and implementation of API and integration solutions for internal and external systems.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in Salesforce as a developer.
- In-depth understanding of business flows and system capabilities in Sales cloud modules –Lead and Contact management, Account management, Opportunity management, Contract management.
- Pardot, Service cloud and Einstein analytics experience preferred.
- Must have 1-2 years of experience in Lightning platform.
- Hand on experience in Integration – ETL tools, SOAP and REST API, custom web services.
- Extensive experience in deployment tools – IDE, ANT, Change sets, Salesforce DX, Heroku.
- Must possess strong communication skills to effectively interact with members various levels
- Ability to multi-task and efficiently prioritize tasks assigned while ensuring the work produced meets best practices.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and a forward thinker.
- Salesforce Certification requirements – Salesforce Admin, Platform Developer – 1, Platform Developer-2(Preferred).
Tasks, duties, and responsibilities as listed in this job description are not exhaustive. The Company, at its sole discretion and with no prior notice, may assign other tasks, duties, and job responsibilities. Equivalent experience, skills, and/or education will also be considered so qualifications of incumbents may differ from those listed in the Job Description. The Company, at its sole discretion, will determine what constitutes as equivalent to the qualifications described above. Further, nothing contained herein should be construed to create an employment contract. Occasionally, required skills/experiences for jobs are expressed in brief terms. Any language contained herein is intended to fully comply with all obligations imposed by the legislation of each country in which it operates, including the implementation of the EU Equality Directive, in relation to the recruitment and employment of its employees. The Company is committed to compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, including the provision of reasonable accommodations, when appropriate, to assist employees or applicants to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Srbija, Aleksandrovac, Resavska 23, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
- PIB: 109932826
- Matični broj: 21269786